You Say But I Say... A Girl's Journey to Resilience Journal
Pre-Sale Order today! Journal will be available Dec. 28, 2019.
The Key Elements:
- Six Tenants of Highly Resilient Girls: This journal is designed to help you become more self-aware and understand yourself better. It comes with questions that seem simple, yet, very crucial for you to ask yourself, so that you can set goals that will make you feel truly fulfilled once you achieve them.
- Affirmations & Declarations: This section is designed to help you stay focused and motivated. Plus, by practicing visualization and positive affirmations, you reaffirm what you want, reinforce the new beliefs, and effectively reprogram your subconscious mind.
- Discovering Myself: These guided journal prompts are designed to help you get to know your true self. It's perfect for those who want to learn how to journal write and don't require a ton of space to write everyday. If you like to journal write weekly or compelled to write at a particular time, this version is perfect for you.
- A Better Version of Me: At the end of the journal, you will reflect on your journey,re-evaluating your self-confidence, but more importantly, on the lessons learned and how you'd like to improve. This section is designed to help you realize that there's a positive side to everything. Even a seemingly negative event teaches you something - it teaches you important lessons; it helps you grow; and oftentimes it helps you change direction.
Sections & Worksheets:
- Six Tenants Sections: My Thoughts, My Feelings, My Words, My Actions, My Character, My Destiny
- Affirmations & Declarations
- Discovering Myself Journal Prompts
- What Inspires You?
- A Better Version of Me
- Self-Improvement Worksheets i.e., Habit Trackers, Communication, Coloring Pages, Brain Dumps, Vision Board, Word Cloud Generator, Positive Thinking Reflection Protocol, Defining your Purpose